Adviza launches employability skills workshops
25th Nov 2015
Adviza is running a series of free employability skills workshops for people aged 19 and older. These interactive workshops will be held in locations across the Thames Valley to help adults into work.
CVs, cover letter and online applications workshop
Learn how to write or improve your CV, cover letters and online applications.
- Wednesday 9th December, 2pm-4.30pm, Bracknell town centre
CV writing and interview skills workshop
Get help creating a winning CV and preparing for interviews
- Thursday 10th December, 2pm-4pm, High Wycombe town centre
- Thursday 10th December, 2pm-4pm, Aylesbury town centre
- Thursday 17th December, 2pm-4pm, High Wycombe town centre
- Thursday 17th December, 2pm-4pm, Aylesbury town centre
CV and interview clinic
Get careers advice and help with your CV and interview skills
- Wednesday 16th December, 12pm-2pm, Slough Library
The workshops will be run by our experienced careers advisers and cover a range of skills to help you move forward with your career plans. The sessions will be hands on with everyone coming away with an information pack detailing topics discussed in the session.
To book your free place, call 0333 006 2966 or text your name, and ‘WORKSHOP’ to 0773626994 and we’ll give you a call back.
Other upcoming sessions in the employability skills series include:
- Confidence building and motivation
- Networking and social media
To find out more about the upcoming sessions please call 0333 006 2966.
Related news stories and posts
Sign up to our newsletter today to receive latest news updates and information direct to your email inbox.
The service from the first contact was excellent. I had a telephone conversation with a man who was positive and reassuring and...Read More