Best Companies 2015 list published
16th Mar 2015
The 2015 Best Companies List was published in the Sunday Times on 15th March. Adviza finished 59th in its annual 100 Best Not-for-Profit Companies list, the fifth year running that the organisation has finished in the top 100.
Quotes from the Sunday Times include:
- "85% of staff at the Berkshire-based careers advice charity believe they can make a valuable contribution to its success.”
- “90% of staff care deeply about its success.”
- “Adviza has a close-knit workforce. There is a strong sense of family (77%) and people go out of their way to help each other (85%, ranking seventh among small Not-For-Profit organisations on our list). They also believe it has a strong social conscience (80%).”
- “Leaders at Adviza take an active interest in the wellbeing of their employees (79%, a top-20 score) and staff love working there (73%).”
- “69% of staff are happy with the balance between work and home life.”
The Best Companies list is produced by compiling the results from an anonymous all staff survey. Full details of this year’s survey can be seen here.
Related news stories and posts
Sign up to our newsletter today to receive latest news updates and information direct to your email inbox.
The service from the first contact was excellent. I had a telephone conversation with a man who was positive and reassuring and...Read More