Bursary Application Process
23rd Oct 2012
Adviza recognises that quality careers information, advice and guidance should be available to all young people regardless of their circumstances. As such we have created a bursary scheme for young people (and their parents) who are not in receipt of our contracted services and who would not be in a position to pay for those services directly.
Collectively Berkshire, Buckinghamshire & Oxfordshire has access to £2,100 per month; however usage will be reviewed to assess the accurate need across the organisation. All bursaries awarded are at the company’s discretion and dependent on available funds.
To be eligible for a bursary recipients must:
• Be aged 13-19 (or up to 25 if you have a Learning Difficulty or Disability) or be a parent of a young person in this age range who is in receipt of Adviza services or support
• Be facing economic disadvantage or from a low income family (evidence of household income of £26,000 gross per annum or below may be requested)
• Not be in receipt of contracted services through schools or Connexions centres
• Live within Berkshire, Buckinghamshire or Oxfordshire
The funds will cover two distinct activities:
• 1:1 guidance interview at a cost of £49 per session
• Morrisby Profile psychometric testing at a cost of £95 per session
For more details e-mail us on: firstname.lastname@example.org
Related news stories and posts
Sign up to our newsletter today to receive latest news updates and information.
You [careers adviser] have a fantastic way to engage the learners, even the most difficult learners. You have great ideas to help the...Read More