AIM Awards Level 4 Certificate
|Next course starting:|
|5th October 2015 in Bracknell - learning programme|
This is a 22 credit certificate aimed at those with responsibility for Careers Advice and Guidance in a Learning Environment.
The aims of the course are to:
- Equip candidates with the knowledge and skills to help learners make informed choices
- Develop the capacity of learning organisations to deliver careers guidance programmes
- Encourage an integrated approach to learner support and progression
Candidates will have:
- A learning programme covering all underpinning knowledge. This includes career guidance theories, career related learning and managing careers guidance contracts. The course is very practical and applies directly to the responsibilities of those who manage and coordinate careers work in a learning environment
- A nominated assessor who will support them throughout the course
Who will benefit:
The course is aimed at senior leaders, middle leaders, teachers and teaching support staff, tutors and other staff in schools, colleges and other learning organisations who are involved in managing, planning and delivering careers guidance programmes.
Course fees: £840. Fees include the learning programme and course materials; all registration, assessment and verification, training and certification costs. (Schools buying over 40 days of delivery from Adviza can get a discount on this course.)
For further details please contact us or phone 0116 216 9248 to discuss your needs.