Gloucestershire has a population in the region of 617,200. It has a prosperous and resilient economy. Gloucestershire has retained a significant manufacturing sector. It also has an established base for diverse multi-national and leading businesses such as financial services, pharmaceuticals, food technology and aerospace.
Skills shortage occupations:
- Associate professionals
- Sales and customer services
- Skills trades
Sectors expected to grow:
- Nuclear energy generation in the energy and water sector
- High-tech manufacturing activities
- Information and communications technology
- Service aspects of the knowledge-based industries
Local employers– links to their careers pages:
Need help with job hunting? We are in your local area providing free support for adults. Contact us
Sources: LEPs, National Careers Service, Local borough councils.
Sign up to our newsletter today to receive latest news updates and information.
You [careers adviser] have a fantastic way to engage the learners, even the most difficult learners. You have great ideas to help the...Read More