Schools & Colleges
High-quality careers guidance to support your school and students
Adviza is an established careers organisation, working with over 100 schools including grammars, comprehensives, academies and independents. We work with you to build a careers programme that meets the unique needs of your school, provides the best outcomes for your students and helps you fulfil your statutory duties.
Helping you to meet the Gatsby Benchmarks
By the end of 2020 schools are expected to meet the Gatsby Benchmarks – the Government’s standard for excellent careers guidance. Will your school be ready?
By choosing Adviza as your independent careers guidance provider you’ll have the benchmarks covered. We work with your Careers lead to help you fill the gaps in provision identified in your Compass self-evaluation. Then, choosing from our menu of quality services, we help you build a bespoke careers programme that meets your unique needs, provides the best outcomes for your students are helps you fulfil your statutory duties.
What we offer schools and colleges
- Experienced, Level 6 qualified advisers, ensuring that your students have the best guidance
- Tailored support to help your school meet the Gatsby Benchmarks and Ofsted requirements
- A wide range of services to address the needs of all your students, including personal guidance, group activities and SEND support
- A bespoke careers programme to meet the unique needs of your school
- A designated Careers Partnership Manager to ensure that your requirements are met
- Access to additional support for your pupils through our fully-funded intensive programmes
- Products to enhance your careers provision including Morrisby psychometric assessments, eCLIPS and Careers Planet.
- A brokerage service for The Quality in Careers Standard
See our brochure
95% of partner schools would recommend Adviza to another school
Survey of partner schools 2017/18
Talk to us to find out more: 0118 402 7050 or email email@example.com
Sign up to our newsletter today to receive latest news updates and information.
I just wanted to say a massive thank you for running the two workshops for us. We have received such positive feedback, I hope that...Read More