Bucks Skills Brokerage
Buckinghamshire Skills Brokerage has been developed to upskill employees within small and medium-sized businesses in Buckinghamshire. The programme is delivered by Adviza in partnership with Buckinghamshire Business First and co-funded by the European Social Fund (ESF) and the Education and Skills Funding Agency (ESFA).
The programme offers a bespoke solution for businesses comprising:
- An online business diagnostic tool developed by Buckinghamshire Business First to identify skills gaps,
- The support of Adviza’s specialist Skills Advisers to help find suitable training and development opportunities.
- A voucher for £150* to contribute towards the cost of workplace training for businesses to develop new skills or upskill existing employees. (£200 for the first 100 business to sign up)
- By the end of 2017 over 700 businesses had completed the free diagnostic to identify the specific areas of need and with the support of our Skills Advisers have discovered the most appropriate training to take.
* vouchers are limited and issued on a first come first served basis
"What I found really helpful was being able to prioritise the tasks which I need to complete which has made everything much more manageable. I would recommend the training and I am very likely to attend again later in the year!" - , Kerrie Brindle, BeneFIT Health and Wellbeing
Take a look at our case studies featuring some of the businesses we have worked with, each of whom had different business requirements and have found the service invaluable.
Embracing digital marketing
|Neil Symington - Personal Trainer|
Boosting presentation skills
|Mark Harris - Enterprise Doctor|
|Ian McLintock - Alumna Ltd|
Streamlining administrative tasks
|Cathy Stewart - My Specialist GP|
Take a look at some of the most popular training subject areas this Summer on a Summer Taster list.
Sign up to our newsletter today to receive latest news updates and information.
You [careers adviser] have a fantastic way to engage the learners, even the most difficult learners. You have great ideas to help the...Read More