Prince’s Trust Team
Are you 16 - 25 and not in education, employment or training?
The Prince's Trust Team personal development programme will help you acquire new skills, gain a qualification and meet new people.
We run the 12-week programme in Reading, Slough and Aylesbury.
2018/19 Programme Dates
|Reading and Slough:|
|Monday 24th September 2018 - Friday 14th December 2018|
|Monday 21st January 2019 - Friday 12th April 2019|
|Monday 6th May 2019 - Friday 26th July 2019|
|Monday 1st October 2018 - Friday 21st December 2018|
- Three out of four people on Team go on to work or college within three months
- Boost your confidence and skills
- Gain a nationally-recognised qualification
- Runs Monday to Friday for 12 weeks
- Includes community projects, work placement and a residential week
- It’s completely free and won’t affect your Jobseeker’s Allowance
Contact us for further details and to sign up:
Dan Walker firstname.lastname@example.org 07827 947291
Sumera Iftekhar email@example.com 07827 947297
Jemma Disney firstname.lastname@example.org 07827947344
See the Prince's Trust website for more information on the Team programme.
Sign up to our newsletter today to receive latest news updates and information.
You [careers adviser] have a fantastic way to engage the learners, even the most difficult learners. You have great ideas to help the...Read More