Prince’s Trust Team
Are you 16 - 24 and not in education, employment or training?
The Prince's Trust Team personal development programme will help you acquire new skills, gain a qualification and meet new people.
We run the 12-week programme in Reading, Slough and Aylesbury.
- Three out of four people on Team go on to work or college within three months
- Boost your confidence and skills
- Gain a nationally-recognised qualification
- Runs Monday to Friday for 12 weeks
- Includes community projects, work placement and 5-day team building residential
- It’s completely free and won’t affect your benefits
- Support with travel expenses.
"The Prince’s Trust Team Programme, and the experiences it gave me, was a really important first step for me in building the confidence and communication skills to find employment. I wouldn’t be in the position I am without it.”
Previous Team participant
Watch our short video to hear from some of our Prince's Trust participants and to see what's involved.
Contact Princestrust@adviza.org.uk for further details and to sign up.
Sign up to our newsletter today to receive latest news updates and information.
Huge thank you to Adviza who have been able to complete remote careers appointments with Maiden Erlegh Chiltern Edge students this...Read More