Prince’s Trust Team
Are you 16 - 24 and not in education, employment or training?
Join Prince's Trust Team - a 12-week personal development programme to help you acquire new skills, gain a qualification and meet new people.
We run the programme three times a year in Aylesbury, Reading (in conjunction with London Irish) and Slough.
|Our next programme starts on Monday 28th September.
To sign up please contact your local programme leader:
|Aylesbury Heloise Stankard Tel: 07827947306 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Reading Theo Skoumbourdis Tel: 07827 947291 Email: email@example.com|
|Slough Stephen Whelan Tel: 07827947297 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org|
Benefits of Team:
"The Prince’s Trust Team Programme, and the experiences it gave me, was a really important first step for me in building the confidence and communication skills to find employment. I wouldn’t be in the position I am without it.”
Previous Team participant
- Three out of four people on Team go on to work or college within three months
- Boost your confidence and skills
- Gain a nationally-recognised qualification
- Runs Monday to Friday for 12 weeks
- Includes community projects, work placement and 5-day team building residential
- It’s completely free and won’t affect your benefits
- Support with travel expenses.
Watch our short video to hear from some of our Prince's Trust participants and to see what's involved.
For more information, please email email@example.com
Sign up to our newsletter today to receive latest news updates and information.
Huge thank you to Adviza who have been able to complete remote careers appointments with Maiden Erlegh Chiltern Edge students this...Read More