The Wellbeing Programme is a range of mentoring and coaching projects designed to improve the life chances of people in Buckinghamshire:
- Future Steps - a lone parent programme
- Family Nurse Partnership – linking in with this service to support young mums into opportunities
- Sector based work academies – coaching adults through a level one course in domiciliary care with a guaranteed interview at the end of the 5 week course. In addition, part of this work includes supporting people into opportunities via referrals from Job Clubs and Job Fairs
- Coaching of the youth unemployed (19-24) in Aylesbury, Wycombe and Chesham
- Mentoring co-ordination – recruits, trains and matches volunteers with young mums on the Future Steps programme to continue support once the programme has finished.
Find our more:
Call Lucy Goodyer on 07891 052318 or email email@example.com
This programme is run in Buckinghamshire and is a joint venture between Adviza, Buckinghamshire County Council and the DWP
Sign up to our newsletter today to receive latest news updates and information.
You [careers adviser] have a fantastic way to engage the learners, even the most difficult learners. You have great ideas to help the...Read More