Welcome to the Adviza Shop
At the Adviza Shop you can purchase a range of careers services securely through Paypal. For further information on any of these services please give us a call on 0845 408 5002 or email: email@example.com.
Workshops and Events
Our workshops and events are run either by our qualified careers advisers or external experts in their field.
For any questions you may have on our services or booking procedures
- Who does Adviza use to process its online payments?
- We use PayPal to process our online payments. You can pay without signing up for a PayPal account with your credit or debit card; or with an existing PayPal account. It's safe, simple and secure.
- How will my appointment be scheduled?
- Once you've purchased the appointment in our online shop, we will phone you to arrange a convenient time, date and location for you. We will send you an email with these details as confirmation.
- Is there any help available for those who cannot afford these services?
- Adviza has created a bursary scheme for young people (and their parents) who are not in receipt of our contracted services and who would not be in a position to pay for those services directly. To be eligible for a bursary recipients must:
• Be aged 13-19 (or up to 25 if you have a Learning Difficulty or Disability) or be a parent of a young person in this age range who is in receipt of Adviza services or support
• Be facing economic disadvantage or from a low income family (evidence of household income of £26,000 gross per annum or below may be requested)
• Not be in receipt of contracted services through schools or Connexions centres
• Live within Berkshire, Buckinghamshire or Oxfordshire, or be educated in a school in these counties, or attend a school in Wiltshire
For further information e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Shop securely with PayPal
Safer. Simpler. Smarter.