Welcome to the Adviza Shop
At the Adviza Shop you can purchase a range of careers services securely through Paypal. For further information on any of these services please give us a call on 0845 408 5002 or email: email@example.com.
Please note: If you are booking a guidance interview or a Morrisby test, please ensure you book before midday on Tuesday 23rd December. The next available date for bookings will be Monday 5th January 2015.
Workshops and Events
Our workshops and events are run either by our qualified careers advisers or external experts in their field.
For any questions you may have on our services or booking procedures
- Who does Adviza use to process its online payments?
- We use PayPal to process our online payments. You can pay without signing up for a PayPal account with your credit or debit card; or with an existing PayPal account. It's safe, simple and secure.
- How will my appointment be scheduled?
- Once you've purchased the appointment in our online shop, we will phone you to arrange a convenient time, date and location for you. We will send you an email with these details as confirmation.
- Is there any help available for those who cannot afford these services?
- Adviza has created a bursary scheme for young people (and their parents) who are not in receipt of our contracted services and who would not be in a position to pay for those services directly. To be eligible for a bursary you must:
• Be aged 13-19 (or up to 25 if you have a Learning Difficulty or Disability) who is not able to access free Adviza services or support OR an adult who is referred through an Adviza National Careers Service Adviser
• AND Be facing economic disadvantage or from a low income family (evidence of household income of £26,000 gross per annum or below may be requested)
• AND Not be in receipt of contracted services through schools or Connexions/Adviza centres OR for adults have already completed the funded National Careers Service provision
• AND Live in, or be attending school in, Adviza’s geographic coverage (Berkshire, Buckinghamshire, Oxfordshire, Swindon, Wiltshire and Gloucestershire).
The funds will cover two distinct activities:
• 1:1 Individual guidance interview (at a cost of £49 per session)
• Psychometric testing (Morrisby Profile at a cost of £99 per face-to-face session or £70 for on-line delivery)
Please note all bursaries awarded are at the company’s discretion and are dependent on available funds. If you would like to apply please complete the application form.
For further information e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Shop securely with PayPal
Safer. Simpler. Smarter.