Welcome to the Adviza Shop
At the Adviza Shop you can purchase a range of careers services securely through Paypal. For further information on any of these services please give us a call on 0845 408 5002 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
For any questions you may have on our services or booking procedures
- Who does Adviza use to process its online payments?
- We use PayPal to process our online payments. You can pay without signing up for an account with your credit or debit card; or with an existing PayPal account. It's safe, simple and secure.
- How will my appointment be scheduled?
- Once you've purchased the appointment in our online shop, we will phone you to arrange a convenient time, date and location for you. We will send you an email with these details as confirmation.
- Is there any help available for those who cannot afford these services?
- Adviza has created a bursary scheme for young people (and their parents) who are not in receipt of our contracted services and who would not be in a position to pay for those services directly. To be eligible for a bursary recipients must:
• Be aged 13-19 (or up to 25 if you have a Learning Difficulty or Disability) or be a parent of a young person in this age range who is in receipt of Adviza services or support
• Be facing economic disadvantage or from a low income family (evidence of household income of £26,000 gross per annum or below may be requested)
• Not be in receipt of contracted services through schools or Connexions centres
• Live within Berkshire, Buckinghamshire or Oxfordshire, or be educated in a school in these counties, or attend a school in Wiltshire
For further information e-mail: email@example.com
Shop securely with PayPal
Safer. Simpler. Smarter.