Welcome to the Adviza Shop
At the Adviza Shop you can purchase a range of careers services securely through Paypal. For further information on any of these services please give us a call on 0845 408 5002 or email: email@example.com.
For any questions you may have on our services or booking procedures
- Who does Adviza use to process its online payments?
- We use PayPal to process our online payments. You can pay without signing up for a PayPal account with your credit or debit card; or with an existing PayPal account. It's safe, simple and secure.
- How will my appointment be scheduled?
- Once you've purchased the appointment in our online shop, we will phone you to arrange a convenient time, date and location for you. We will send you an email with these details as confirmation.
- Is there any help available for those who cannot afford these services?
- Adviza recognises that quality careers information, advice and guidance should be available to all young people regardless of their circumstances. As such we have created a bursary scheme for young people (and their parents) who are not in receipt of our contracted services and who would not be in a position to pay for those services directly. This bursary has now been extended to cover adults currently working with the NCS.
To be eligible for a bursary you must:
Be a young person aged 13 to 19 (or up to 25 if you have a Learning Difficulty or Disability) who is not able to access free Adviza services or support
• AND be facing economic disadvantage or from a low income family (evidence of household income of £26,000 gross per annum or below may be requested at a later stage)
• AND not be in receipt of contracted services through schools or colleges (relates to individual guidance interview only)
• AND live in, or be attending school or college in, Adviza’s geographic coverage (Berkshire, Buckinghamshire, Oxfordshire, Swindon, Wiltshire and Gloucestershire)
OR be an adult who is referred through an Adviza National Careers Service Adviser
• AND be facing economic disadvantage or from a low income family (evidence of household income of £26,000 gross per annum or below may be requested)
• AND live in Adviza's geographic coverage (Berkshire, Buckinghamshire, Oxfordshire, Swindon, Wiltshire and Gloucestershire)
The funds will cover two distinct activities:
• 1:1 guidance interview for young people, not eligible for contracted services (at a cost of £49 per session)
• 1:1 guidance interview for adults and graduates who have been referred by the NCS (at a cost of £49 per sessions)
• Psychometric testing (Morrisby Profile at a cost of £99 per face-to-face session or £70 for online delivery)
Please note: all bursaries awarded are at the company’s discretion and are dependent on available funds. If you would like to apply please complete this application form.
For further information email firstname.lastname@example.org
Shop securely with PayPal
Safer. Simpler. Smarter.