Adviza has a range of information, services and products that can help you move forward in education, work or training. We can help you:
- Find an apprenticeship or job that suits you
- Discover how to apply for work, create a CV or prepare for interviews
- Look at your options after year 8/9, 11 or sixth form
- Find local colleges and courses
- Chat to an adviser online
- Find out what jobs would suit your personality, skills and interests
Our careers advisers provide information, advice and guidance to students in many schools across the Thames Valley. If your school doesn't have a careers adviser you can book an individual guidance session. This is a paid service, however Adviza has a bursary scheme in place for those who are eligible.