Adviza has a range of information, services and products that can help you move forward in education, work or training. We can help you:
- Find an apprenticeship or job that suits you.
- Write a CV, cover letter, personal statement or application form.
- Prepare for interviews.
- Look at your options after year 8/9, 11 or sixth form.
- Chat to an adviser online.
- Find out what jobs would suit your personality, skills and interests.
Our careers advisers provide information, advice and guidance to students in many schools across the Thames Valley. If your school doesn't have a careers adviser you can book a meeting whenever and wherever suits you. This is a paid service, however Adviza has a bursary scheme in place for anyone who requires financial assistance.
Adviza also provides services for young people aged 16-19 (up to 24 for those with Special Educational Needs) who are not in education, training or employment. Our Berkshire centres in Bracknell, Reading and Wokingham, and High Wycombe and Aylesbury in Buckinghamshire are open for drop in and booked appointments to help you find work and training that suits you. Click here for our services for young people in West Berkshire.