The information on these pages is taken from the Connexions Berkshire website. From 7th May 2014 the Connexions Berkshire site will close and visitors will be redirected to this page.
Adviza has a range of services, products and information that can help you move forward in education, training or work. We can help you:
- Find an apprenticeship or job that suits you
- Write a CV, cover letter, personal statement or application form
- Prepare for interviews
- Look at your options in year 8/9, 11 or sixth form
- Chat to an adviser online
- Find out what jobs would suit your personality, skills and interests
- Find useful websites and other sources of information
Our Careers Advisers provide information, advice and guidance to students in many schools across the Thames Valley. If your school doesn't have a Careers Adviser you can book a meeting whenever and wherever suits you. This is a paid service however Adviza has a bursary scheme in place for anyone who requires financial assistance.
Adviza also provides the Connexions service for young people aged 16-19 (up to 24 for those with Special Educational Needs) who are not in education, training or employment. Our Berkshire centres in Bracknell, Reading and Wokingham, and High Wycombe and Aylesbury in Buckinghamshire are open for drop in and booked appointments to help you find work and training that suits you. Click here for our services for young people in West Berkshire.