Partner With Us
Adviza provides impartial careers information, advice and guidance (IAG) to people of all ages. This is delivered face to face (one-to-one or group work), by telephone or through online support. Complementing this work we also deliver various targeted projects and services to clients with specific requirements to help them to progress.
We have a strong track record of developing services in collaboration with our statutory and voluntary sector partners, including learning and training providers, and community and voluntary sector-based specialist support. We are seeking potential providers/subcontractors, particularly those who have proven expertise in their chosen area/s of delivery and whose visions and values reflect our own.
Adviza has an Associate Register of qualified careers professionals, who we call upon to undertake consultancy work on an ad-hoc basis.
The Associate role:
- To represent Adviza by providing impartial careers information, advice and guidance to young people in an educational or community setting
- To provide a service in liaison with Adviza to each school based on the completed delivery plan. Each Associate will need to keep up to date with national and local LMI knowledge as appropriate to support their schools/caseload
- Be qualified to QCF Level 4 or 6 in Careers Guidance (Level 6 is required for work in schools).
- Hold current professional Indemnity Insurance
- Complete an Enhanced DBS check with Adviza
- Provide names of two references
Get in touch:
If you would like to discuss working in partnership with us please email email@example.com
More about us...
Sign up to our newsletter today to receive latest news updates and information.
Huge thank you to Adviza who have been able to complete remote careers appointments with Maiden Erlegh Chiltern Edge students this...Read More