Webinars for job seekers
21st Jul 2020
The National Careers Service in the South West and Oxfordshire region is running a series of free, interactive webinars during July and August. Giving top tips for a succesful job search, these online events are run by expert careers advisers and are open to all.
Titles, dates and times are given below. Book your place by clicking on the title below:
- Tuesday 28th July 2-3pm – Build a winning CV
- Thursday 30th July 10-11am – Hidden Jobs Market
- Tuesday 4th August 2-3pm – Interview Skills
- Thursday 6th August 10-11am – Hidden Jobs Market
- Tuesday 11th August 2-3pm – Employability Skills
- Thursday 13th August 10-11am – Build a winning CV
Keep up to date with the National Careers Service in your local area on social media:
Job seekers wanting further information should call 0800 100 900 or email email@example.com
Related news stories and posts
Sign up to our newsletter today to receive latest news updates and information.
Huge thank you to Adviza who have been able to complete remote careers appointments with Maiden Erlegh Chiltern Edge students this...Read More