Young people wanted for new employability project
25th Oct 2019
Adviza has an exciting new opportunity for young people. We are working in partnership with Coca-Cola European Partners and UK Youth to deliver an employability project, Reach Up. The project is delivered over a two week period and includes a mixture of workshops, employer engagement, community project and ending with a celebration event.
As part of the delivery Coca-Cola European Partners volunteers will take the young people to their customers in their local area and to ‘bring the job to life’ as part of an employer engagement experience. The young people also get to take on a project to deliver a community café – selling Coca-Cola products in the town centre with the money donated to their chosen local charity.
Information about the project:
- Delivery location: Ocean House, Bracknell town centre
- Dates: Monday 4th November to Friday 15th November – 10 days in total and most days are delivered 11am – 2pm
- Eligibility: Must be 16 to 25 years old and available to attend the project. There is no restriction on where young people need to live to participate on the project, they just need to be able to travel to Bracknell every day for two weeks
- Lunch: Provided every day
- Travel: Funded by the project
- Group size: We have spaces for 15 young people
- Incentives: If a young person completes the project they receive £35 in the form of vouchers to support their next step i.e. Primark vouchers for interview clothes. They may also be given the opportunity of an interview with Coca-Cola European Partners if they positively engage and successfully complete the project.
Interested? Sign up now:
If you are interested or would like to refer a young person please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 07525 814 710.
Related news stories and posts
Sign up to our newsletter today to receive latest news updates and information.
Huge thank you to Adviza who have been able to complete remote careers appointments with Maiden Erlegh Chiltern Edge students this...Read More