Young people wanted for new employability project
22nd Sep 2020
Adviza has an exciting new opportunity for young people. We are working in partnership with Coca-Cola European Partners and UK Youth to deliver an employability project, Reach Up. The project is delivered over a two week period and includes a mixture of workshops, employer engagement, community project and ending with a celebration event.
As part of the delivery Coca-Cola European Partners volunteers will take young people through a day in the life to ‘bring the job to life’ as part of the employer engagement experience. The young people also get to take on a project to deliver a community event, last year this was a community café, due to circumstances this year we will be looking at alternative ideas with local charites in mind.
Information about the project:
- Delivery location: Ocean House, Bracknell town centre
- Dates: Tuesday 20th October to Friday 30th October – 8 days in total and most days are delivered 11am – 2pm
- Eligibility: Must be 16 to 25 years old and available to attend the project. There is no restriction on where young people need to live to participate on the project, they just need to be able to travel to Bracknell every day for two weeks
- Lunch: Provided every day
- Travel: Funded by the project
- Incentives: Each young person who successfully completes the project will receive up to £60 in the form of vouchers to support their next steps i.e. vouchers to buy interview clothes. There are also potential job and training opportunities with Coca-Cola European Partners for those who positively engage and successfully complete the project.
Want to find out more? If you are interested or would like to refer a young person please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 07747762731
Related news stories and posts
Sign up to our newsletter today to receive latest news updates and information.
Huge thank you to Adviza who have been able to complete remote careers appointments with Maiden Erlegh Chiltern Edge students this...Read More