Updated and relaunched for 2018/19!
Shortlisted for UK Careers Development Award 2019!
Careers Planet is fun, space-themed lesson plans and games in which pupils become astronauts and voyage to a make-believe galaxy to discover 23 Careers Planets and the jobs that exist on them.
The pack of activities has been developed by careers professionals to introduce Key Stage 2 and 3 pupils to the world of work in an imaginative way:
- Launches the concept of job families - each planet represents a job family
- Boosts knowledge and understanding of careers available
- Encourages investigation of jobs and how they match pupils' likes and dislikes
- Explores the realities of the labour market - competition for jobs, entry routes and requirements
- Expands pupils' horizons about what the future world of work might look like for them
A ready-to-run pack of activities
Careers Planet comes in a durable carry case containing everything needed to set up and run each activity. The pack includes:
- Six lesson plans with further activities that can be used within lessons or in shorter tutor time periods
- A set of resources needed in the lessons that can be printed or photocopied
- 92 job profiles (four jobs per planet) updated to include the new GCSE grading
- Five A3 game boards for Space Mission lesson, which can also be used as visuals in Voyages of Discovery lessons
- Careers Planet galaxy image to project onto screens/whiteboards
- An overview of Careers, Employability and Enterprise education aged 5-14, including how Careers Planet can help schools to meet quality awards, the CDI careers framework and the Gatsby Benchmarks
- An electronic copy of all the resources in the pack.
See a Preview
Feedback on Careers Planet
"Activities and resources are fresh and stimulating." Primary school teacher
"Very easy to follow through." Primary school teacher
"Excellent value for money, well thought out, high quality resources."
Secondary school assistant headteacher
Start your pupils on their journey into careers space
Buy online or download an order form to pay by invoice.
An e-pack of the updated resources can be purchased for £20 for schools that have already bought Careers Planet.
For further information please email email@example.com or phone: 0118 402 7050.
£222 inc VAT and p&p (where applicable)
For any questions you may have on our services or booking procedures
- Who does Adviza use to process its online payments?
- We use PayPal to process our online payments. You can pay without signing up for a PayPal account with your credit or debit card or with an existing PayPal account. It's safe, simple and secure.
- Can I pay by invoice?
- We understand that many schools and organisations prefer to pay by invoice. If you complete and return an order form, which you will find under each individual product, we will invoice you.
- What are your terms of sale?
- You will find full details in our refunds, returns and cancellation policy.
Shop securely with PayPal
Safer. Simpler. Smarter.