Employability Assessment Cards
Find out whether an individual is ready for the world of work with our innovative employability assessment cards.
FIS Cards assess the crucial competencies that research has found are needed in order to enter and sustain Employment, Education or Training (EET).
Derived from robust empirical research by Dr Deirdre Hughes OBE, an international specialist in careers policy and practice, the Framework for Intensive Support (FIS) concentrates on three broad themes – Motivation for Working, Career Skill, Getting into Work/Learning.
Benefits of using FIS Cards:
- Assesses readiness for work including motivation, behaviour and experience
- Helps prepare young people for the transition to the working world
- Facilitates reflection and discussion around employability skills
- Gives structure to one-to-one and group sessions
- Shows when an individual is ready to successfully enter the workplace
- Identifies areas to develop including confidence, self-awareness and qualifications
- Helps schools meet Gatsby Benchmarks 3 and 8.
The pack comprises colour coded cards, FIS Grid and full instructions plus an e-pack with additional resources including action plan template and video tutorial.
- Easy to use, fun and engaging
- Suitable for Year 7s to adults
- Adaptable for use with SEND
- Developed for use in one-to-ones and group works
Buy online at just £20 per pack (+VAT and postage & packing).
*Bulk buy offer* - buy 6 packs for the price of 5 when you use voucher code FIS6offer
For further information please email email@example.com or phone: 0118 402 7050.
Read the Research Paper by Dr Deirdre Hughes OBE.
£28.74 inc. VAT and postage & packing
For any questions you may have on our services or booking procedures
- Who does Adviza use to process its online payments?
- We use PayPal to process our online payments. You can pay without signing up for a PayPal account with your credit or debit card; or with an existing PayPal account. It's safe, simple and secure.
- Can my school pay by invoice?
- We understand that many schools prefer to pay by invoice. If you complete and return an order form, which you will find under each individual product, we will invoice you.
- What are your terms of sale?
- You will find full details in our refunds, returns and cancellation policy.
Shop securely with PayPal
Safer. Simpler. Smarter.