Morrisby Online at Wheatley Park School
For invited pupils at Wheatley Park School only.
Session date: Wednesday 5th February 2020.
The Morrisby Online Assessment increases self awareness by revealing your aptitudes, interests, preferences and motivations. Innovative online support provides tools for exploring the career and educational choices suggested for you and enables you to refine these choices over time to ensure they remain relevant.
Morrisby can help young people investigate the best routes to achieve their goals, or help identify skills and strengths across academic, technical and practical areas.
Our Morrisby Online At School package includes:
- Attendance at a session at your school to complete a range of timed online assessments
- A detailed report
- A one-to-one feedback session from a qualified Careers Adviser
- Lifetime access to the interactive Morrisby Support website
- Assessments are suitable for anyone over the age of 15. To get the best from this test, candidates need to have average or above-average academic ability.
If you have any questions see our FAQs.
If you would like to discuss your needs please call: 03300 248 258 or email us on firstname.lastname@example.org
£99 Per session inc VAT
For any questions you may have on our services or booking procedures
- Who does Adviza use to process its online payments?
- We use PayPal to process our online payments. You can pay without signing up for a PayPal account with your credit or debit card or with an existing PayPal account. It's safe, simple and secure.
- Can I pay by invoice?
- We understand that many schools and organisations prefer to pay by invoice. If you complete and return an order form, which you will find under each individual product, we will invoice you.
- What are your terms of sale?
- You will find full details in our refunds, returns and cancellation policy.
Shop securely with PayPal
Safer. Simpler. Smarter.