The Managers’ Forum
This Learning and Development programme is for any manager who is seeking to
consolidate and develop their skills. For a new manager the value will come from the
learning and the opportunity to network with managers from other businesses. For more seasoned managers the workshops will challenge them to review current best
practice, while sharing their experience in the role with other delegates.
|How to have difficult conversations||30th April 2019||10am-12:30pm|
|How to handle appraisals effectively||14th May 2019||2pm-4:30pm|
|How to manage poor performance||25th June 2019||2pm-4:30pm|
|How to avoid burnout||16th July 2019||10am-12:30pm|
Each workshop is 2.5 hours in duration. Booking is essential.
Venue: The workshops are held at Adviza’s Support Centre in Bracknell: 11th Floor, Ocean House, The Ring, Bracknell, Berkshire, RG12 1AX
Price: £75 (plus VAT) per person per course
To book: Please complete and return this booking form and pay either online, by phone or by invoice. Payment must be agreed 2 weeks prior to the start date.
Further information can be found on our course leaflet.
For enquries please email email@example.com or call 0118 402 7050
£90 inc VAT and p&p (where applicable)
For any questions you may have on our services or booking procedures
- Who does Adviza use to process its online payments?
- We use PayPal to process our online payments. You can pay without signing up for a PayPal account with your credit or debit card; or with an existing PayPal account. It's safe, simple and secure.
- Can I pay by invoice?
- We understand that many schools and organisations prefer to pay by invoice. If you complete and return an order form, which you will find under each individual product, we will invoice you.
- What are your terms of sale?
- You will find full details in our refunds, returns and cancellation policy.
Shop securely with PayPal
Safer. Simpler. Smarter.