Schools & Colleges
High-quality careers guidance to support your school and students
At Adviza we care passionately about young people's progression and have the skills and expertise to make a positive difference. We believe that high quality, impartial careers guidance is vital to help your students navigate the maze of opportunities they face and imspire and motivate them to achieve their full potential.
Adviza is an established careers organisation, working with over 100 schools including grammars, comprehensives, academies and independents. We work with you to build a careers programme that meets the unique needs of your school, provides the best outcomes for your students and helps you fulfil your statutory duties.
Helping you to meet the Gatsby Benchmarks
By the end of 2020 schools are expected to meet the Gatsby Benchmarks – the Government’s standard for excellent careers guidance. Will your school be ready?
By choosing Adviza as your independent careers guidance provider you’ll have the benchmarks covered. We work with your Careers lead to help you fill the gaps in provision identified in your Compass self-evaluation. Then, choosing from our menu of quality services, we help you build a bespoke careers programme that meets your unique needs, provides the best outcomes for your students are helps you fulfil your statutory duties.
What we offer schools and colleges
- Experienced, Level 6 qualified advisers, ensuring that your students have the best support and guidance
- Tailored support to help your school meet the Gatsby Benchmarks and Ofsted requirements
- A wide range of services to address the needs of all your students, including personal guidance, group activities and SEND support
- A designated Careers Partnership Manager to support your school and create a bespoke careers guidance package
- Access to additional support programmes for your pupils where we gain funding
- Products to enhance your careers provision including Morrisby psychometric assessments, eCLIPS and Careers Planet.
See our brochure
100% of partner schools who responded would recommend Adviza to another school
Survey of partner schools 2018/19
Talk to us to find out more: 0118 402 7050 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Sign up to our newsletter today to receive latest news updates and information.
Huge thank you to Adviza who have been able to complete remote careers appointments with Maiden Erlegh Chiltern Edge students this...Read More