Schools & Colleges
Inspiring your pupils through high-quality careers guidance
The new Careers Strategy, and the Gatsby Benchmarks at the heart of it, aim to provide equality of opportunity through world-class careers provision. Adviza shares this vision. We are committed to delivering excellent careers guidance and support to raise pupils’ aspirations, motivate them to achieve their potential and give them the best chance of progressing successfully in learning and work.
Adviza is the chosen provider of careers guidance services in over 100 schools, academies and colleges. We tailor our services to meet the needs of your school and help you fulfil your statutory duties.
We offer schools and colleges:
- Personal guidance for your pupils from experienced careers advisers who are qualified to Level 6 and undertake regular CPD
- A bespoke careers programme to meet the needs of every pupil - you buy in the number of days you require and decide how to fill them
- A choice of great services to make up your careers programme including one-to-one guidance interviews, group activities, support for students with additional needs
- A range of careers products including Morrisby psychometric assessments, The Quality in Careers Standard awarded by Investor in Careers, and our popular careers resources eCLIPS and Careers Planet
- Additional support for your pupils through our funded intensive programmes including mentoring, counselling and STEM workshops
- Support to meet your statutory duties and the Gatsby Benchmarks
"Delighted to have Adviza working with the school. Excellent careers adviser with a wealth of experience and very skilled at her work. Students speak very highly of careers advice received from her."
Sarah Miles, Higher Education and Careers Adviser, Wycombe High School
Talk to us to find out more: 0118 402 7050 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Sign up to our newsletter today to receive latest news updates and information.
You [careers adviser] have a fantastic way to engage the learners, even the most difficult learners. You have great ideas to help the...Read More