Why choose Adviza
Independent careers guidance to inspire and motivate
You want the best for your school and your students and so do we. By choosing Adviza you benefit from the reassurance that comes from working with an established careers organisation that meets the Career Development Institute’s (CDI) recommendations* for what to look for in a careers guidance provider. You are also assured of high quality, impartial careers guidance meeting the requirements of Ofsted and the independent schools' standards.
- Professionally qualified, DBS checked advisers holding QCF Level 6 or above, supported by regular CPD
- Impartial guidance accredited by matrix, the quality standard for the guidance sector
- Membership of the CDI, the professional body for the career development sector
- A track record of strong partnership working backed up by the Merlin standard
- Experience of working with all ages and abilities gained from supporting over 50,000 young people and adults each year through our school and National Careers Service contracts
- An organisation large enough to provide cover if your adviser is absent
- A designated Careers Partnership Manager to help you monitor and review our service and tailor a package to your individual needs
- Dedicated LMI co-ordinators providing up-to-date information on local opportunities in education, training and work
- Access to additional support for your students through our fully funded intensive programmes. Recent examples include employer mentoring and parent workshops funded by The Careers & Enterprise Company and STEM events funded by the European Social Fund.
*Careers Guidance in Schools and Colleges: A Guide to Best Practice and Commissioning Independent Career Guidance Services, CDI, June 2018
99.56% of students were either satisfied or very satisfied with the service they received
Survey of 2506 students in 2017/18
Talk to us to find out more: 0118 402 7050 or email email@example.com
Sign up to our newsletter today to receive latest news updates and information.
I just wanted to say a massive thank you for running the two workshops for us. We have received such positive feedback, I hope that...Read More