Whether you are a young person needing help to choose the right path, a parent wanting to support your child, a recent graduate struggling to get your first job or an adult reviewing your career, we can help.
- Careers guidance sessions with an expert for £95
- Morrisby psychometric assessments from £84
- Free support for young people not in education, employment or training in some local areas
- Free advice for adults through the National Careers Service
- Activities and programmes for young people and adults
Some of the services we deliver are funded by schools, local authorities, trusts and other sources. This means that they are free for some people. We also sell guidance sessions, assessments and workshops direct to individuals. As a charity we depend on this income but we also have a bursary scheme in place so that those who are eligible can get our paid-for services free of charge.
All of our advisers are qualified careers guidance professionals with years of experience in helping people achieve their goals. They have a wealth of local knowledge and contacts.
Contact us to find out more.
Sign up to our newsletter today to receive latest news updates and information.
I just wanted to say a massive thank you for running the two workshops for us. We have received such positive feedback, I hope that...Read More