Prince’s Trust Team
Are you 16 - 25 and not in education, employment or training?
The Prince's Trust Team personal development programme will help you acquire new skills, gain a qualification and meet new people.
We run the 12-week programme in Reading, Slough and Aylesbury.
2018/19 Programme Dates
|Reading, Slough and Aylesbury|
|Tuesday 7th May 2019 - Friday 26th July 2019|
- Three out of four people on Team go on to work or college within three months
- Boost your confidence and skills
- Gain a nationally-recognised qualification
- Runs Monday to Friday for 12 weeks
- Includes community projects, work placement and a residential week
- It’s completely free and won’t affect your Jobseeker’s Allowance
Contact us for further details and to sign up:
Jim Spencer email@example.com 07827 947291
Sumera Iftekhar firstname.lastname@example.org 07827 947297
Jemma Disney email@example.com 07827947344
See the Prince's Trust website for more information on the Team programme.
Sign up to our newsletter today to receive latest news updates and information.
I just wanted to say a massive thank you for running the two workshops for us. We have received such positive feedback, I hope that...Read More