Prince’s Trust Team
Are you 16 - 25 and not in education, employment or training?
The Prince's Trust Team personal development programme will help you acquire new skills, gain a qualification and meet new people.
We run the 12-week programme in Reading, Slough and Aylesbury.
Next Programme Dates
|Reading, Slough and Aylesbury|
|Monday 30th September 2019 - Friday 20th December 2019|
- Three out of four people on Team go on to work or college within three months
- Boost your confidence and skills
- Gain a nationally-recognised qualification
- Runs Monday to Friday for 12 weeks
- Includes community projects, work placement and a residential week
- It’s completely free and won’t affect your benefits
- Support with travel expenses.
"The Prince’s Trust Team Programme, and the experiences it gave me, was a really important first step for me in building the confidence and communication skills to find employment. I wouldn’t be in the position I am without it.”
Previous Team participant
Watch our short video to hear from some of our Prince's Trust participants.
Contact us for further details and to sign up:
Heloise Stankard, Team Leader - Mobile: 07827947306
Stephen Whelan, Team Leader Mobile: 07827 947297
Jemma Disney, Mobile: 07827947344
See the Prince's Trust website for more information on the Team programme.
Sign up to our newsletter today to receive latest news updates and information.
We feel very lucky to have [adviser] as part of our extended careers team and we know that we can always call upon her if we need...Read More