Terms of Sale
Bookings, Refunds and Cancellation Policy
We understand that commitments can change and try to reflect this in our refund and cancellation policy to be as flexible as possible.
For Services to Individuals (Young People, Graduates, Adults, Parents):
You may cancel and receive a full refund or change your session up to 5 working days in advance of your appointment.
For cancellations of less than 5 working day up to 24 hours in advance of your appointment you may request a 50% refund however, you may change your appointment to another date or time free of charge.
For cancellations of 24 hours or less in advance of your appointment you will not be eligible for a refund however you may be able to re-arrange your appointment. This will be up to the discretion of the Careers Advice Manager and based on individual circumstances.
In the case of unforeseen circumstances which require you to cancel on the day, you must let us know by the close of the next working day if you wish to be considered for a refund or re-arrangement. This will be at the discretion of the Careers Advice Manager and based on individual circumstances.
Refund requests can be sent in to email@example.com, or by post to Adviza, Ocean House, The Ring, Bracknell, RG12 1AX. Please detail the date, time and venue of your appointment when requesting a refund. Please allow 5 working days from confirmation of receipt of your application for us to process your request.
For Services to Schools and Colleges:
Services to schools and colleges are agreed via contract and therefore the above policy does not apply. Full details can be found in the contract between Adviza and the school or college concerned.
The purchase and supply of goods terms are set out below. By purchase of any goods you accept and agree to be bound by these purchase and supply of goods terms and any modifications:
If any of the goods are unavailable for supply Adviza will notify you as soon as possible.
Acceptance of orders:
Any order through the Adviza website will only be accepted when Adviza sends you an email confirming acceptance of your order. Until you receive that email there will not be a binding contract between Adviza and you. Any information on our website, or your filling in of details or clicking any button or icon indicating you are making an order does not and is not intended to constitute a binding contract.
Delivery will be made to the address specified by you on your order form within 7 to 14 days. Delivery will be made by Royal Mail or other form of postage/delivery including courier services.
Goods lost in transit:
No claim for goods lost in transit can be accepted unless notified in writing within 7 working days from the delivery date specified above.
- You can cancel your order within 14 working days (excluding weekends and bank holidays) starting from the day after the goods were received by you.
- To cancel the order you will need to send a letter to us. You can send the letter by post, email or by personal delivery. Contact details of where to send the letter are set out in below. If you cancel the order orally, you will need to confirm the oral cancellation in writing and send it to us by one of the means specified in this paragraph. If you have received the goods and wish to return them please follow the instructions for the return of unwanted goods below. You must pay the cost of returning the goods. Alternatively, we can collect the goods from you, but you will have to pay the collection cost.
Return of unwanted goods:
- You may return goods purchased from Adviza which are in their original condition and can be resold within 21 calendar days from the day after the goods were received by you. Special items specifically ordered for you cannot be returned.
- If you wish to return the goods you must pay the cost of returning the goods. Alternatively, we can collect the goods from you, but you will have to pay the collection cost.
- Before returning any goods you should first telephone or email Adviza to ascertain if the goods can be returned. Upon authorisation from Adviza, all acceptable goods returned must be accompanied by a returns document that will be sent to you on your request. Returned goods must reach us within 7 calendar days of the issue date of the return document.
- Lost and/or damaged goods and any unauthorised returned goods will be your responsibility and Adviza will not be liable and no refund will be made.
- Any returned goods may be exchanged or refunded. Adviza reserves the right to refuse an exchange or refund if the goods are returned in a non-saleable condition or are damaged.
- Our address is: Adviza Partnership, 11th Floor, Ocean House, The Ring, Bracknell, Berkshire, RG12 1AX.
- Our contact details are: Tel 0118 402 7050, Email firstname.lastname@example.org
- For non business customers payment may be made online by credit or debit card via PaypPal or by an existing PayPal account at the time of order of the goods.
Business customers (ie, schools/colleges) may pay by credit or debit card or by BACS. An invoice will be sent separately on dispatch of the goods. BACS payment details will be specified on the invoice.
- Payment will only be considered received on receipt of cleared funds.
Discounts may be applied to any business (ie, schools, colleges) who has a contract with Adviza. Discounts may also be applied to bulk orders or new or regular users of our service. Please contact us for further details.
Limitations of Liability:
- If the goods delivered by Adviza are not what you ordered or are damaged or defective or the delivery is of an incorrect quantity, Adviza shall have no liability to you unless you notify us in writing at our contact address of the problem within 10 calendar days of the delivery of the goods in question.
- If you do not receive goods ordered by you in accordance with the paragraph under 'Delivery' above, Adviza shall have no liability to you unless you notify Adviza in writing at our contact address of the problem.
- If you notify a problem to Adviza under this condition our only obligation will be, at your option:
- to make good any shortage or non-delivery;
- to replace or repair any goods that are damaged or defective; or
- to refund to you the amount paid for the goods in whatever way Adviza chooses.
- Save as precluded by law, Adviza will not be liable to you for any indirect or consequential loss, damage or expenses (including loss of profits, business or goodwill) howsoever arising out of any problem you notify to Adviza under this condition Adviza shall have no liability to pay any money to you by way of compensation other than to refund to you the amount paid by you for the goods in question as above.
- You must observe and comply with all applicable regulations and legislation, including obtaining all necessary customs, import or other permits to purchase goods from Adviza. The importation or exportation of certain of our goods to you may be prohibited by certain national laws. We make no representation and accept no liability in respect of the export or import of the goods you purchase.
- Notwithstanding the foregoing, nothing in these terms and conditions is intended to limit any rights you might have as a consumer under applicable local law or other statutory rights that may not be excluded.
These terms and conditions, together with any order forms or documents from Adviza referenced under this agreement set out the whole of our agreement relating to the supply of the goods to you by Adviza. Nothing said by any salesperson, agent, employee, director or other representative on our behalf should be understood as a variation of these terms and conditions or as an authorised representation about the nature or quality of any goods offered for sale by us. Save for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation, we shall have no liability for any such representation being untrue or misleading.
If any part of these terms and conditions is unenforceable (including any provision in which we exclude our liability to you) the enforceability of any other part of these conditions will not be affected.
Law and jurisdiction:
The validity, construction and performance of this contract shall be governed by English law and shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts to which you and we submit.
For the purposes of the Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act 1999 and notwithstanding any other provision of this contract this is not intended to, and does not, give any person who is not a party to it any right to enforce any of its provisions.
We do not store credit or debit card details, nor do we share customer details with and third party.
Sign up to our newsletter today to receive latest news updates and information.
You [careers adviser] have a fantastic way to engage the learners, even the most difficult learners. You have great ideas to help the...Read More