National Careers Service Follow Up Survey Prize Draw
1. The prize draw (the "Prize Draw") is only open to National Careers Service Thames Valley customers over 18 years of age who receive directly a named email or text message from National Careers Service Thames Valley/Adviza inviting them to take part in the National Careers Service Follow Up survey and fully complete the survey by the date specified.
2. Employees or agencies of National Careers Service Thames Valley or Adviza, their family members, or anyone else connected with the Prize Draw may not enter the Prize Draw.
3. Entrants into the Prize Draw shall be deemed to have accepted these Terms and Conditions.
4. To enter the Prize Draw you must complete the National Careers Service Feedback Survey and submit your name and date of birth. No purchase is necessary. If you have any questions about how to enter or in connection with the Prize Draw, please e-mail us at email@example.com with "National Careers Service Feedback Survey” in the subject line.
5. Only one entry per person. Entries on behalf of another person will not be accepted and joint submissions are not allowed.
6. National Careers Service Thames Valley/Adviza accepts no responsibility for entries that are lost, delayed, misdirected or incomplete or cannot be delivered or entered for any technical or other reason. Proof of delivery of the entry is not proof of receipt by National Careers Service Thames Valley/Adviza.
7. The closing date of the Prize Draw is 23:59 on 27th March 2017. Entries received outside this time period will not be considered.
8. Five winners will be chosen from a random draw of entries received in accordance with these Terms and Conditions. The draw will be performed by a random computer process. The draw will take place on 31st March 2017.
9. Each of the five winners will receive £100.
10. National Careers Service Thames Valley/Adviza accepts no responsibility for any costs associated with the prize and not specifically included in the prize (including travel to collect the prize).
11. The winners will be notified by email or text message on or before 4th April 2017 and must either provide bank details or be prepared to collect the prize in person from our Contact Centre in Bracknell (full address below) or other location as specified. If a winner does not respond to National Careers Service Thames Valley/Adviza within 14 days of being notified by National Careers Service Thames Valley/Adviza then the winner's prize will be forfeited and National Careers Service Thames Valley/Adviza shall be entitled to select another winner in accordance with the process described above (and that winner will have to respond to notification of their win within 14 days or else they will also forfeit their prize). If a winner rejects their prize or the entry is invalid or in breach of these Terms and Conditions, the winner's prize will be forfeited and National Careers Service Thames Valley/Adviza shall be entitled to select another winner.
12. The name of the winners can be obtained after 31st March 2017 by sending a stamped addressed envelope to the following address: National Careers Service Thames Valley/Adviza, 11th Floor, Ocean House, The Ring, Bracknell, Berkshire RG12 1AX.
13. The prize is non-exchangeable, non-transferable, and is not redeemable for other prizes.
14. The winners may be required to take part in promotional activity related to the Prize Draw and the winners shall participate in such activity on National Careers Service Thames Valley/Adviza’s reasonable request. The winners consent to the use by National Careers Service Thames Valley/Adviza, for an unlimited time, of their voice, image, photograph and name for publicity purposes (in any medium, including still photographs and films, and on the internet, including any websites hosted by National Careers Service Thames Valley/Adviza) and in advertising, marketing or promotional material without additional compensation or prior notice and, in entering the Prize Draw, all entrants consent to the same.
16. National Careers Service Thames Valley/Adviza accepts no responsibility for any damage, loss, liabilities, injury or disappointment incurred or suffered by you as a result of entering the Prize Draw or accepting the prize. National Careers Service Thames Valley/Adviza further disclaims liability for any injury or damage to your or any other person's computer relating to or resulting from participation in or downloading any materials in connection with the Prize Draw. Nothing in these Terms and Conditions shall exclude the liability of National Careers Service Thames Valley/Adviza for death, personal injury, fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation as a result of its negligence.
17. National Careers Service Thames Valley/Adviza reserves the right at any time and from time to time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, this Prize Draw with or without prior notice due to reasons outside its control (including, without limitation, in the case of anticipated, suspected or actual fraud). The decision of National Careers Service Thames Valley/Adviza in all matters under its control is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into.
18. National Careers Service Thames Valley/Adviza shall not be liable for any failure to comply with its obligations where the failure is caused by something outside its reasonable control. Such circumstances shall include, but not be limited to, weather conditions, fire, flood, hurricane, strike, industrial dispute, war, hostilities, political unrest, riots, civil commotion, inevitable accidents, supervening legislation or any other circumstances amounting to force majeure.
19. The Prize Draw will be governed by English law and entrants to the Prize Draw submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
20. Promoter: National Careers Service Thames Valley/Adviza, 11th Floor, Ocean House, The Ring, Bracknell, Berkshire, RG12 1AX.
Sign up to our newsletter today to receive latest news updates and information.
You [careers adviser] have a fantastic way to engage the learners, even the most difficult learners. You have great ideas to help the...Read More