eCLIPS is your complete careers information solution. Written for 11-19-year-olds, it provides accurate information on over 1400 jobs plus impartial advice on education and employment choices.
Trusted by schools, colleges and careers advisers for over 30 years, eCLIPS is regularly updated by professional careers writers in consultation with over 700 industry experts, and:
- Encourages students to explore the full range of opportunities
- Helps students looking for career ideas
- Supports students at different stages and with different needs
- Keeps students up to date with labour trends
- Matches careers to qualifications and interests
- Prepares students for the world of work
- Helps schools meet the Gatsby Benchmarks.
An annual site licence gives you:
- Unlimited access for your staff, students and parents
- Full use of the resource on site and at home
- One simple password per school/organisation.
Try it out for yourself:
To order, first complete our order form and then pay either by credit card here or by invoice.
"eCLIPS is a fantastic resource. The information is bang on and supports what they need to know.
I could not do my job so effectively without it - thank you!"
Head of Careers
See the terms of sale for our cancellations and refunds policy.