Find out whether an individual is ready for the world of work with our innovative, easy to use employability assessment cards.
FIS Cards assess the crucial competencies that research has found are needed in order to enter and sustain Employment, Education or Training (EET). They are suitable for Years 7 to adults and adaptable to use with SEND.
Derived from robust empirical research by Dr Deirdre Hughes OBE, an international specialist in careers policy and practice, the Framework for Intensive Support (FIS) concentrates on three broad themes – Motivation for Working, Career Skill, Getting into Work/Learning.
- Assesses readiness for work including motivation, behaviour and experience
- Helps prepare young people for the transition to the working world
- Facilitates reflection and discussion around employability skills
- Gives structure to one-to-one and group sessions
- Shows when an individual is ready to successfully enter the workplace
- Identifies areas to develop including confidence, self-awareness and qualifications
- Helps schools meet Gatsby Benchmarks 3 and 8.
The pack comprises colour coded cards, FIS Grid and full instructions plus an e-pack with additional resources including action plan template and video tutorial.
Buy online or download an order form to pay by invoice.
See the terms of sale for our cancellations and refunds policy.